In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to make a concrete counter top mold. Fu Tung Cheng from Concrete Network presents this video. For making different edges on your counter top, a compound called polyurethane is used for making the mold. It is a two part compound mixed together to form a rubbery substance. While using polyurethane follow the manufacturer's recommended dosage, time, proportion and also use the recommended release agent. Take a piece of the molding wood and place it in a mold. Then spray the release agent and pour the compound into the mold. The next day you can just pull it out and use it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades