Danny Lipford and Joe demonstrate how to make a bicycle rack out of repurposed closet racks. Closet brackets can be used to store bicycles. Instead of hanging the bicycle on the ceiling for long term storage, fasten closet brackets to your garage wall to more practically easily access your bicycles on an everyday basis. First, drive drywall screws into the wall studs. Space the brackets about 16 inches apart. Hang the bike right on its crossbar from the brackets. This method only works with bikes with crossbars but it is very simple to put them on and off the brackets. With the bikes on brackets, you don't have to worry about the bike falling over and hitting your car when it is parked in the garage. You can also pad the hooks for greater protection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades