How to build a simple planter box from reclaimed pallet wood and hardwood fence palings. Planter boxes come in all shapes and sizes and mine is a little different than most. It's taller and narrower than many of the ones you see.
I really like the design because it's a bit different and it doesn't take up much room due to its narrowness. It would be great on a balcony, deck or next to the front door.
There are no set rules regarding how big or small you have to make your planter box. It all depends where the planter box is going and how many plants you want grow in it and how big those plants are going to be.
- Link for conversion chart
- Pallet Wood or Hardwood Fence Palings: Approx 19 Lengths at 700mm long.
- Exterior Grade Pine 90mm x 35mm: Two lengths at 2400mm (8 foot)
- Each length is cut down the middle to make two pieces.
- Exterior Grade Screws: 100 in total.
- One roll of Garden Matting: Optional.
- One Weekend.
I hope you enjoyed my video of how to make a planter box. Thanks for watching and l'll see you all soon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades