Want to lay a hardwood floor yourself? It's easy. Provided, that is, you have all of the following materials: wood panels (preferably with built-in foam underlay), plastic sheeting, duct tape, tapping blocks, a hammer, a crowbar, a straight edge, a miter square, a pencil, string line, some spacers, and a saw. For complete instructions on putting it all together and installing your own custom wooden floor using panels, watch this free DIY guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades