This video is from DannyLipford and covers the proper technique to lay tile in the bathroom. The first step is to lay some chalk lines to find the exact center spot of the room. The first tile will be put down diagonally so that the corners sit on the four chalk lines. Next the mastic is put down on the floor for the first tile and the tile is set into place. The process repeats itself until the tiles reach the toilet where some cuts are required. The presenter is using a portable wet saw that makes the arc cuts easy. The arc is finished with tile nippers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades