Tree Climbing Man demonstrates how to lay ceramic tile with drywall spackle. You don't need to rip up your existing floor and put down plywood or a sub floor to lay down a new floor. You can put ceramic tile right over existing linoleum with less work, less heartache and less problems. First, spackle the back of each tile and lay it down. You can also use a stapler and tape to fix problem areas. You don't need to go crazy with the adhesive. Spend your money on quality tile. You can use clay from your yard mixed with spackle and paint to grout the tiles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades