In this tutorial, we learn how to lay down ceramic tile. Start off by laying down the mortar for the base. After this, scrape it around with the ridged laying tool. Then, lay the tile down flat and place a spacer in between the one that it is next to. Once you are finished with this one, continue the same process for the rest of them. Make sure you are laying the tile down totally flat and it is lined up with the other ones. There should be spacers in between all of the different tiles that are laid down. Once you get to the sides you may have to cut some tiles smaller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades