This video tutorial shows you how to join two pieces of wood.
What you'll need:
Pocket hole jig
Step drill bit
Extended drill bit
1. Set up your jig.
2. Set the depth guide on your drill bit.
3. Clamp wood piece in the jig.
4. Drill the pocket holes. Note: leave about a quarter inch between holes.
5. Glue can be used to reinforce the joint, but is not necessary.
6. Clamp pieces together.
8. Drive in the screws.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades