In this tutorial, we learn how to insulate your attic with Eric Johnston. To figure out if you have enough insulation, you need to measure the depth of the insulation that you have. Generally, you should have around 22" of insulation in attics. The highest percentage of energy loss is through the attic, even if it's a new home. You can use a blown in insulation system that is easy to install and will not cause a huge mess. With this, you will be able to have your home be much warmed and you will be saving a lot of money on your energy bill!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades