In this video, we learn how to insulate an attic pull down with Roy Honican. Doing this can help keep your home warmer and more energy efficient. First, measure around the top of the attic so you can build a box that will stand on top of it. To build the box, use foam board that is 1" thick. Cut the size to the sizes you just measured. After this, use foam tape to tape all the pieces together. Once you're done with this, you will have a large box and you will be ready to go back upstairs. Place weather stripping underneath where the box will go above the pull down stairs, then drop the box down and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades