First, apply wax to the toilet hole so it doesn't leak. Next install the supply line. Set the bolts on the flange and attach a wax ring onto the bottom of the toilet. Set the toilet over the bolts. Next, stick the gasket to the bottom of the tank and put the tank on the toilet. Tighten the bolts on either side of the tank. Then, hook the supply line up to the toilet. Attach the toilet seat to the toilet by screwing it into place. Finally, turn on the water supply. Your low flow toilet is now ready to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades