A solid hardwood floor offers a clean and simple alternative to carpeting. This video tutorial demonstrates how to install solid hardwood flooring in your home. Once you've prepped the subfloor, let the wood planks acclimate to the room temperature for at least 72 hours. Check the boarding for unusual warping or defects before drilling nail holes in even increments down the wood siding. After countersinking each nail, fill in the holes with wood nail putty. Continue the process for each interlocking row and install any necessary transitions to divide room thresholds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades