This video is dedicated to the residential construction workforce and focuses on how to safely install siding. It's intent is to help provide employees and employers with the tools to make the residential workplace productive and safe. It outlines a number of code requirements and will show how to work safely and how to meet all of the safety requirements during the siding phase of residential construction. The areas discussed in this safety video are job preparation, walk-around safety inspection, setup and siding, ladder safety and safe access, scaffold safety, and job completion.
This siding video is part of a series on residential construction. The other parts in this series include:
In addition to the safety requirements reviewed in this video, there are many other safety-related requirements employers must follow in order to provide a safe workplace for employees. Make sure you check with your employer for any other safety rules and procedures that need to be met during construction work.
*Washington State Department of Labor & Industries, 1999
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades