In this tutorial, we learn how to install shelves in a closet. First, you want to map out your space and then get ready to install. You want to do something that is quick and easy to install. A regular closet should only take a few hours to install. Be sure to read the manufacturer's instructions before you begin, so you know exactly what you are doing and know how to install. Now, purchase a wire shelving kit and all the accessories, a Lowe's employee can point to you exactly what you need. Now remove everything in the closet and take down any existing shelving. Now, start to install the shelves by putting the brackets in first. Finish by adding the wires shelves to the brackets and you will have a new closet in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades