My how-to on Post and Dowel Fencing. My buddy Sven and I, with the help of landowner Rex, installing a massive post & dowel Fence. You need a level, post hill driller, rock bar, and stakes. There are terminator, corner and line posts that have holes specifically for its position in the fence. It's like Lincoln logs that snap together. Lengths of the post vary, but you want 1/3 of the post underground. This is great for lining your property or farm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades