In this video, we learn how to install a locking hardwood floor with Lowe's. First, prepare the sub floor before you begin installing the floors. After this, grab all of the tools you need to install the flooring properly. Place spacers between the flooring and the walls and start to lay it down. Lock the planks together on the first row. Then, lock the sides to the next row and use weights to keep the floors from moving. The ends must be 6 inches apart on each row. For a locking floor, cut off the front end and not the groove end with a circular saw. When installing the rest of the floor mix planks from the other boxes so you don't have similar colors and grains. When finished, cut the planks to fit the rest of the flooring and re-apply your base boards to the room.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades