In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to install kitchen tile and apply grout. Take measurement of the area that is to be tiled. If you want to make a mosaic with the tiles, cut the tiles as per the design and layout the mosaic on a flat surface. Apply setting compound on the surface and fix the tiles as per the design. If there are diagonal cut, use a speed square to establish 45 degree angle. To bridge the thickness difference between glass and ceramic tiles, use the laminated backer board. Now for grouting, select the matching color of grout. Use sanded grout for ceramic tile joints and non-sanded grout for glass tiles. Apply the grout and use a sponge to wipe off the extra grout from the tile surface.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades