This video tutorial is in the Home & Garden category where you will learn how to install a kitchen backsplash with glass tile accents. A tile can be attached to walls with the help of mastic. It doesn't require mixing and it is stronger than mortar. Before applying mastic, sand the wall surface lightly. Don't sand away the paint. Clean the surface with damp cloth. Layout the tile pattern below the space and measure the dimensions. Do the marking on the wall of the centerline. Apply a thin layer of mastic on the wall for the bottom row of tiles. Start fixing the tiles starting with the center tiles. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades