In this tutorial, Mat Weber teaches us how to install a basement floor. Start with an insulated subfloor system, top it with cork panels, and then top it with easy to install carpet squares. First, you will install OSB subfloor panels, these will protect against moisture extreme and can be applied directly over concrete. When you have finished installing these, apply cork panels to the top of the subfloor and press down so these don't come up and are packed down hard. When finished with this, install your carpet squares that come in a lot of different colors and styles. When finished, you will have a new floor in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades