Video Joe Knows demonstrates how to install an inside corner ceiling patch when installing drywall. First, give the paper tape a definitive crease. Then, wipe quick set on the ceiling and the wall. Make sure you get enough material behind the paper tape. Have more quick set on than you need because you can wipe off the excess. Build it up on the edges using a three or four inch knife. Next, apply the tape by pushing it into the corners of the desired area. Finally, wipe off the excess quick set, making sure you don't have air bubbles underneath your tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades