Mary from VLine industries shows up how to Install a wall safe into a closet wall. For this example, she used a DOJ approved Wall Safe from VLine. The first step to the installation is to find where the studs are in the wall and make sure there is no electrical or plumbing behind the wall. Next, after locating the studs with a stud finder or by knocking on the wall, you measure and mark the space you will need for the wall safe. Use your dry wall knife to cut the space for the wall safe out between the two studs. To do this, poke the knife in the wall and cut your hole out. Now, all you have to do is slide the safe in the wall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades