In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to install gutter screens. The materials required for this task are: tape measure, tin snips, drill with bits and sheet metal screws. Begin by measuring the gutter to determine how many screens to buy. Start at one end of the gutter and slide the back edge underneath the shingles. Then snap the edges in place and continue down the length of the gutter. Now drill holes in the edges of the screens and screw in the sheet metal screws to secure the gutter screen in place. This video will benefit those viewers who live in a house, and would like to learn how to install gutter screens to keep their gutters clean and prevent any debris from going in the gutter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades