This Lowe's video shows you how add warmth and beauty to your home by installing hardwood floors step by step. First you must prepare the sub-floor. You will need engineered hardwood planks, transitions, and moldings. You will also need flooring adhesive, trowel, hardwood floor cleaner, circular saw and table saw, hammer, nylon tapping block, pry bar and pull bar, wood glue, pencil and tape measure, nails, knee pads, dust mask and safety glasses. You should read the instructions. It should take about 2 days. You should check the moisture level in the floor before starting. By following these instructions you will have professionally installed hardwood flooring.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades