This video tutorial shows you how to install a glass vessel sink or countertop. First you need to make sure that the glass vessel sink or countertop has all of the pieces needed and that none of the pieces are scratched or broken. You then need to place the mouthing ring on the countertop where the sink is going to go. Make sure that the rubber side is facing down. Then carefully set the sink on the mouthing ring. You must then take off the tail piece of the pop up drain. Take off the ridge and one rubber washer. Then put the top piece of the drain in hole of the sink and put the washers back on the bottom and secure it with the metal ring. Take the metal knot off the p-trap and put this piece on the tail piece taken off earlier from the drain. You then ned to connect the tail piece to the bottom of the drain piece. Place the decorative ring onto the longer side of the p-trap. Remove the metal knot from the wall and also place on the longer side of the p-trap. Place the longer end of the p-trap into the wall and connect the shorter end to tail piece of the drain. Then tighten both the sides of the p-trap. Slide the decorative piece over the metal knot from the wall. The last step is then to turn on the water stoppage valves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades