This video is to show how to install a glass tile backsplash. Because installing glass is a little different then installing ceramic, knowing what to do is important. Use painter's tape to protect your surroundings wherever you are installing your glass and use only a white thin set mortar recommended from the glass manufacturer to adhere your tiles. Since the glass is see through, unlike ceramic tiles, you need to make sure there is no discoloration and smooth out the ridges on the mortar for a nice professional look. Depending on how big the project, since backsplashes can be quite quick, you may want to put enough mortar on for the whole project. Work quickly so the mortar doesn't set and let it be overnight to make sure it's thoroughly set. Now you have a beautiful home made backsplash you did yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades