Wall Anchors. Drywall Wall Anchors. Plasterboard Wall Anchors.
I discovered these plasterboard (drywall) anchors / plugs a few years ago and think they are fantastic. They are ridiculously easy to use and are extremely effective in attaching fixtures to walls. One of the main things to be aware of (as with all things that have fixtures hanging from them) is the recommended maximum weight loading of each size of anchor. What ever the packet says, adhere to it.
The biggest of Wall Mate wall anchor holds up to 10 kilos. The smallest holds up to 5 kilos.
The wall anchors can be installed with either a power drill or a hand held Phillips head screwdriver. The wall anchors are self-drilling so a pilot hole is not required.
I've used the wall anchors for clocks, shelving, light fixtures, curtain rods, towel rails, toilet roll holders, smoke detectors, artwork etc.
Do yourself a favor, pick some of these wall anchors up from your local hardware store and use one on your next project.
Cheers, Uncle Knackers
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades