In this tutorial, we learn how to install crown molding to your room. First, choose the right size and style of molding for the room, then measure your room to find out how much you need. After this, you will need to buy a saw to cut the molding when you're ready to install. After you have the pieces cut, you will need to place these against the wall and then nail them in with a nail gun. Secure the molding to the joints in the ceiling and to the studs in the wall. To finish, putty the holes and paint the molding to match the ceiling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades