Home improvement expert Danny Lipford discusses installing commercial grade carpet. Watch this video tutorial to see how to install commercial grade carpet in your home.
This small room is perfect for a piece of low pile commercial carpet we picked up for $100. Start by aligning the factory cut edges of the carpet against two of the adjoining walls in the room.
Press the carpet firmly against the remaining walls with a 6" drywall knife, then cut through it using a sharp utility knife.
The drywall knife holds the carpet in place and acts as a guide for the cuts.
After the carpet has been cut to fit, fold it back and spread adhesive around the perimeter of the room with a notched trowel.
Carefully position the carpet on the floor, and use the drywall knife to press it into the glue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades