In this video, we learn how to install carpets on stairs. First, install a tack strip along the back edge with a distance between the riser and where you place it. Then, you will place the pad down on the stairs, and then you will place the carpet down. Use trim to cover up the backs of the stairs and the underside of the bull nose. Use a nail gun with staple brads to fasten the carpet to the stairs. This is the easy way to do it, and you must make sure you have the right measurements to fit your stairs individually.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades