Paneling is so common among many American basements that we often forget that it can be installed in any part of a home. However, it is frequently used to finish the concrete walls of a basement because of its affordability, durability, and ability to make the downstairs livable.
There are some things to bear in mind, however, before, embarking on a paneling project: if you are planning on paneling your basement it is first necessary to waterproof the basement to prevent mildew and damage to your foundation. Walls that appear dry may actually become damp when enclosed by paneling. Additionally, it is important to contact your local government to make sure that you are complying with building codes. For complete, step-by-step instructions for this DIY project, watch this friendly and straightforward video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades