This tutorial will talk you through installing base boards. Installing base molding adds dimension to baseboard. It protects baseboards and it is easy to replace. Remove the old molding. Four techniques will be discussed about different cuts you will have to make. 1) end of run 2 )mid-run joint
3) outside corner and 4 )inside corner. Now you're ready for installation. It is better to paint or stain the base boards before installing them. You can always cover the nails after installation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades