This video shows the viewer how to hang dry wall easily and efficiently. In the video the creator uses a utility knife to score the sheets he will be using to construct the wall. He then snaps the sheets and finishes the cut with his utility knife. He uses a dry wall lift to hold the sheet in place before he screws it to the wooden frame. He specifically fastens the screws working across the sheet - not fastening the corners first. This stops the sheet from buckling due to errors and allows it to lie flush against the wall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades