Need to upgrade your bathroom's mirror? Well, first you need to take down the old one! And Eric shows you how it's all done in this video guide from GardenFork. Removing a mirror that's been glued to the wall is tricky, but it's nowhere near impossible to take down. Eric covers the mirror surface with contact paper to prevent broken shards dropping everywhere, then start banging on to break it, so you can take it down in sections safely. Once you get it down, see how to hang the new mirror up (not glue!).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades