Picture this: You're putting together your new desk or bedframe from Ikea, you go to drill in your final screw with your power drill, and the screw just keeps turning. The hole is stripped, and your brand-new piece of furniture is far from sturdy. What to do? This wuick how-to video clip by professional do-it-yourself Ron Hazelton has the answer. Three different options, actually. Watch this video home improvement tutorial and learn how to fix a stripped screwhole.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades