In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to fix a small hole in your drywall. This video is from www.fixitfromhome.com. The cheapest way to fill a hole is to get some dry wall compound, a plastic knife, sponge and a small brush. Take a little bit of the compound on the knife and fill the hole. Press it slightly so that no gaps are left inside the hole. If the rest of the wall has a texture, to match it with the texture, clip the end of the brush, make it damp and just brush the filled hole. After it is dry, remove the extra compound with the sponge. Wait for 4-5 hours before you apply any primer or paint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades