How to fix those loose and jiggly cupboard doors on your kitchen or bathroom cabinets. For this repair, you're going to need a flat head or phillips head screwdriver. Now, the type of screwdriver you're going to need is really dependent on the type of screw you have holding your cabinet door to your cabinet. We're going to use a phillips head screwdriver because, as you can see here, the top of our screw head is shaped like that of a crosshair. If it were shaped like one long groove in a straight line, then we'd need our flathead screwdriver.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades