FusionGuy09 tells us how to fix a leaky toilet. You should be able to hear the leaking toilet. First thing you want to do is turn the water off. You can do this by reaching behind toilet and turning a lever. Next, flush the toilet to remove the water from the tank. Remove the flapper and check for wear with your finger (don't worry about the water back here, it's sanitary). Look out for cracks or pieces coming off. Also check the valve seat for spots without a seal. If you find parts that aren't working, take them to your hardware store for an exact fit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades