In this tutorial, we learn how to fix a leaking faucet. You will need: a utility knife, screwdriver, Allen key, socket wrench, and adjustable wrench. After you have these, turn off the water to your house. Then, cover your drain so you don't have any parts fall down it. After this, use your screwdriver to take the handles on the faucet off. Then, use your socket wrench to remove the screws from the insides of the handles. Next, use the Allen key to remove the inside gasket from the inside and replace this. Once you have done this, replace everything you took out and your faucet should work like new again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades