This video is a do it yourself project which will show viewers how to fix a leaking kitchen faucet which is leaking water from around the base of the handle. This problem is most likely caused by a broken cartridge, a Moen 1225B cartridge is used to replaced it. The first step which should be taken is to shut off the flow of water from the sink using the shutoff valves under the sink. Then, remove the handle and its adapter depending on the style of the handle which is leaking and remove the clip using a flat head screwdriver. You will then be able to remove the cartridge and replace it with a new one. After testing that the water is now working properly, you can now replace the handle. Your leaking faucet should now be fixed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades