Start by putting tape around the area that you want to patch. This will keep the wood filler from getting all over the rest of the floor. If there is anything down in the floor like dog hair or crumbs make sure you get that stuff out before you put the wood filler in the area. Then take some wood filler in a plastic tube and put a line of filler in the hole. Use a putty knife to force it down into the area you are filling and then scrap the excess off. Do this until the hole is completely filled. Then remove the tape and let it completely dry. If you have pets you might want to put a plastic bowl over the spot until it is dried. Make sure you tape the bowl down until it is dried so that the bowl will stay in place. This is a very easy fix that will prevent you from calling for an expensive repair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades