James from J&C Home Repair explains how to fix a bathroom faucet. He shows how to turn off the water supply to the faucets and tells you exactly what tools you will need. He demonstrates how to remove the faucet handle and the valve using common household tools, and recommends taking the parts to the hardware store to make sure you get the correct replacement parts. This video shows that repairing a faucet is a simple job that anyone can do. You don't need to call a plumber for this!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades