While most of us have mailboxes from which we receive our deliveries, some of us still have small slits in our front doors known as letter box holes. This allows for the mailman to deliver mail straight into our homes, which is convenient for all intensive purposes.
But a letter box hole that's too big could cause safety issues. Check out this video to learn how to fit a sleeved letter plate into a letter box hole.
This video shows what you can do if your existing letter box hole in a wooden door is too big. Fitting a sleeved letter plate which are normally used on PVC doors is a good option to overcome the problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades