This is a video tutorial in the Home & Garden category where you are going to learn how to fit door handles to a door properly. The first thing to do is to insert the spindle in the door and check if it is of correct length. Quite often it might be longer. So, cut it to the correct size with a hacksaw. Next fit the handle over the spindle and make sure it is straight. Take measurements to ensure this. Holding the handle in place with one hand, drill holes with an electric drill and insert the screws. Then tighten the screws with a screwdriver. Try the handle to make sure it is working properly. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades