Fixing holes in glazed ceramic tile can be very tricky. This is a solution that may not be perfect but it will provide a big improvement to your situation. You will need some polyester resin, which is often used to repair car bodies. Mix up some of the resin and apply it to the holes in the tile making sure that you overfill the holes. As it dries but while it is still rubbery take a razor blade and trim off the excess resin. Take some 600 grit sandpaper and sand the resin smooth. Wet the sandpaper with a little water to make it work the best. Buy a porcelain touch up kit and mix up a batch of paint that is the right color and paint the patch. After the paint dries sand the spot one more time and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades