In this video, we learn how to drill through ceramic tile like a professional. To do this you can use a normal bit that will drill through most tiles easily. Or, you can purchase a dedicated tile drill that will work the same way. First, find the area that you want to get started on and lay down some masking tape. Then, place the drill down on the area you want to drill through. Press on the drill power button doing small intervals at a time. Once you get into the hole, go full power and then ease up as you get towards the bottom. Once you are all the way through, dust the debris away from the area.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades