In this tutorial, we learn how to drill porcelain tile like a professional. You will first need to get a blade that is round and very sharp. Place this on the porcelain and then gently rock the blade back and forth until it cuts the tile all the way through. Make sure you place tap underneath this to catch any of the dust and debris that flies away from you while you're cutting. Remember not to use really strong force to the drill while you are using it, to prevent any wrong cuts on the porcelain. Once cut all the way through, clean up the tile and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades