A standard tile cutter will cut ceramic and porcelain tiles but not natural stone tiles. To use the standard tile cutter adjust and lock the guide. Then, slide your tile into position in the tile cutter. Next, position your cutter on the edge of the tile. Push down on the cutter while sliding the cutter across the tile. When the cutter gets to the end of the tile, press down. The tile should then break into two smooth, clean pieces. Run a tile file over the edge of the tile to reduce the sharpness of the cut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades