Learn how to cut tile with this DIY video tutorial.
If you need to make angular and circular cuts, use an angle grinder and fit a diamond disk. You'll need to fit a continuous diamond disk, not a segmented one, because a segmented disk will chip the tiles. And if you're using an angle grinder, don't forget your personal protection equipment, ear muffs, dust mask, and eye protection.
For more information, including step-by-step instructions on cutting your own tile, take a look at this handy home how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades