dewalttv teaches you how to cut nested crown molding with a DEWALT miter saw. The advantage of this position is that it doesn't require a bevel angle. The bottom of the molding should be placed against the fence. To cut the right piece, set the miter to 45 degrees to the left and make the cut. To cut the other piece, the left one, set the miter angle to 45 degrees to the right and cut. You are done. This technique is useful when you don't want to worry about setting up a level cut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades