This is a how to video that explains how to do the difficult task of cutting crown molding and how to do it with tools you have laying around, a ladder and a saw horse as a support, and a miter saw. The author of this video explains that if the molding sags then it will not cut straight and your seams will not line up properly. The author is using an extension ladder and explains that you can cut very long pieces using this process. He also explains that you will need more than one brace to support the molding if you are cutting very long pieces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades